We develop, design and manufacture according to your requirements:
Exhaust systems made of stainless steel
Piping of exhaust systems, silencers and exhaust gas shafts with V-band clamps and metallic seals including insulation.
V-band flange system
We use specially developed V-band flange systems for the tightest installation conditions. Our stainless steel expansion joints have molded ends for direct connection by means of V-band clamps to motors, aggregates or further pipe runs.
Stainless steel hoses
• Hoses for vehicle, industrial, solar and medical technology
• Suction and pressure hoses with all common connections
• Vacuum hoses
• Coolant hoses with screw connections
• Exhaust hoses with V-band clamp system
• The hoses can be equipped with all types of connections according to customer requirements and can be welded on request according to DIN 2827
Stainless steel tube systems
• Coolant lines with elastic elements and V-band clamps in plant engineering and mechanical engineering
• Ladder air ducts for engines in vehicle construction
• Combustion air intake for engines
• Exhaust systems with expansion joints in the V-band clamp system
Stainless steel compensators
All welding work is carried out under the supervision of an experienced welding engineer and meet the requirements of DIN 6700, proven with the appropriate suitability certificate.